The Round Cut - Fifty-Eight precisely cut facets playfully flirt with light giving round diamonds their luxurious prism effect and brilliance as bright as the sun - more than any other shape.
- Proportion refers to the exact angles needed to balance fire, brilliance and sparkle
- Polish refers to the optical finish that allows light to enter the diamond
- Symmetry refers to the precise alignment of the crown, pavilion and facets
- Less than 1% of diamonds are coded as AGSL 0 grade
- Cut Quality is usually described as follows:
The Classes of Cut
- Cut is the only thing man does to a diamond to enhance its beauty
- The cut of a diamond determines its proportion, symmetry and polish.
- Well cut diamonds transform light into a radiant prism of color
- Up to 50% of a diamond’s value is determined by cut
Up to 50% of a diamond’s value is determined by cut grade.